The Wusthof 9 Slot Knife Block in Beech is a sturdy block providing a safe and convenient storage solution for your knives, scissors and sharpening steels.
The block is made from solid beech wood, with rubber feet to hold it steady on your work surface. The block is available in a selection of finishes - classic beech, brown and anthracite grey - and is decorated with the Wusthof logo.
The block has six slots for knives of various lengths and sizes, plus three slots for scissors and round- and oval-shaped steels.
Since 1814 Wusthof has manufactured precision forged knives in Germany. Now in its seventh generation of ownership by the Wusthof family, the company has expanded to employ 300 skilled workers in its state of the art production facilities in Solingen, Germany. Wüsthof’s disciplined approach to production ensures that this brand continues to be a leader in producing the finest quality of knives. Wusthof also holds environmental sustainability at the core of its values.
By choosing a Wusthof knife you will be guaranteed an exceptionally sharp knife with a durable cutting edge. For these reasons, Wusthof are the official partners of the German Chef’s Association and suppliers for the German national team of chefs.
Delivery UK MainlandStandard Delivery:
Delivered to you in 3 - 5 working days
- £3.95 or FREE for all UK mainland orders over £50
Delivered to you in 2 - 3 working days.
- £5.25 or FREE for all mainland UK orders over £100
Delivered to you Next working day
- £5.95 for all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm
- 1 hour timed delivery slot with prior email and text notification.
Please call us on 0845 862 1032 or 01256 771100 to arrange this service.
Collect from Store
- Orders can be collected from our store in Overton, Hampshire RG25 3EB, 7 days a a week (Saturday and Sunday or evenings by arrangement). The collection address will be on your invoice which is emailed to you at the time of placing your order.
- If you need help with directions or wish to discuss the day that you wish to collect your order please call us on: 0845 862 1032 and we will be pleased to help.
Delivery Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly IslesStandard Delivery
: (3-5 working days).
- £7.95 for orders with a weight of less than 5 Kg
- If your delivery package weighs more than 5 Kg then we will contact you prior to despatch to confirm the total costs.
- If you need a faster or special delivery time or service for these areas please contact us on 0845 862 1032 or email: contactus@BayTreeCookware.co.uk
(5-7 Working Days)
Rest of the World:
(5-10 working days)
Full details of our delivery policy and processes can be found by clicking here
- £50 to all other destinations.
You can be assured that if for any reason you find the goods are unsuitable you may return them to us within 30 days for either a full refund of the cost of the goods or exchange.
If the goods are damaged or defective when you receive them we will arrange for them to be returned to us and either replace them at our cost or provide a full refund including the original delivery charges as long as you notify us within 48hr of receiving the goods. You then have up to 30 days to return them to us.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please click here for full details of our returns policy and process.