The Cuisipro 24cm Silicone Locking Tongs in pink and lime have a patented locking pull mechanism. This makes the tongs easy to use, with the ability to lock and open with just one hand, leaving the other hand free to cook or serve. Simply pull the tongs to open, and push to lock, it couldn’t be simpler!
The pink silicone head is non stick and heat resistant up to 300C, making these tongs ideal for a variety of cooking and serving needs. Price is for 1 tong only.
The Cuisipro 24cm Silicone locking Tongs in pink and lime are made from commercial-quality stainless steel and have a patented easy lock and opening mechanism.
The head of the tongs is made from silicone, which is non stick and heat resistant up to 330C/ 575F.
The Cuisipro 24cm Silicone locking Tongs are easy to clean as they are dishwasher safe. Available in pink and lime.
Cuisipro provide stylish, high quality products that get the job done to the highest possible standard. Using the best materials and rigorous testing, Cuisipro guarantee eye catching products that complete their task with precision and ease.
These Cuisipro products are supplied by Paul Hargreaves Associates, an established worldwide supplier to specialist cookshops, department stores, mail order catalogues, garden centres and other housewares outlets.
Delivery UK Mainland
Delivered to you in 3 - 5 working days
- £3.95 or FREE for all UK mainland orders over £50
Delivered to you in 2 - 3 working days.
- £5.25 or FREE for all mainland UK orders over £100
Delivered to you Next working day
- £5.95 for all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm
- 1 hour timed delivery slot with prior email and text notification.
Timed Delivery: Delivered to you on your specified working day
£5.95 for all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Monday - Friday
1 hour timed delivery slot with prior email and text notification.
Please call us on 0845 862 1032 or 01256 771100 to arrange this service.
Collect from Store
- Orders can be collected from our store in Overton, Hampshire RG25 3EB, 7 days a a week (Saturday and Sunday or evenings by arrangement). The collection address will be on your invoice which is emailed to you at the time of placing your order.
- If you need help with directions or wish to discuss the day that you wish to collect your order please call us on: 0845 862 1032 and we will be pleased to help.
Delivery Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly IslesStandard Delivery
: (3-5 working days).
- £7.95 for orders with a weight of less than 5 Kg
- If your delivery package weighs more than 5 Kg then we will contact you prior to despatch to confirm the total costs.
- If you need a faster or special delivery time or service for these areas please contact us on 0845 862 1032 or email: contactus@BayTreeCookware.co.uk
(5-7 Working Days)
Rest of the World:
(5-10 working days)
Full details of our delivery policy and processes can be found by clicking here
- £50 to all other destinations.
You can be assured that if for any reason you find the goods are unsuitable you may return them to us within 30 days for either a full refund of the cost of the goods or exchange.
If the goods are damaged or defective when you receive them we will arrange for them to be returned to us and either replace them at our cost or provide a full refund including the original delivery charges as long as you notify us within 48hr of receiving the goods. You then have up to 30 days to return them to us.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please click here for full details of our returns policy and process.