- The curved blade is ideal for perfecting a rock-chop action whilst preparing food
- The deep blade at 38mm makes it ideal for moving food to the pan after chopping.
- Similar in size to a utility knife or paring knife the Deba knife adds interest to your collection of knives.
- The full I O Shen range can be seen here>
- Tai Tang handle:
The Tai Tang handle has a unique design that distinguishes the knife as an I.O.Shen.
“I have found that [I.O.Shen knives] are well balanced which makes them easy and a pleasure to use, which is why I choose them over other brands in my kitchen.” – John Campbell – Executive Chef, The Vineyard at Stockcross
ALL ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 3.00pm ARE USUALLY DISPATCHED THE SAME DAY.
Standard delivery - UK Mainland
- FREE Delivery on orders of £25 and over - to arrive within 2-3 working days
- £2.99 on orders under £25 to arrive within 2-3 working days after dispatch
- FREE Express delivery on orders over £100 to arrive within 2 working days after dispatch (Monday to Friday)
- Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday) - £5.95
use Interlink Couriers for larger
items with a 1 hour timed delivery slot with advance email/text
notification to the customer or Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery
Service for smaller items. Both services require a signature on
- Saturday delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery Service is £9.95 for smaller items.
Please click here for full details of delivery information including international.
Please click here for full details of returns and refunds.