Magimix's Nespresso M100 manual coffee machine, with Aeroccino Plus frother, uses Nespresso's capsules that contain the perfect amount of foil wrapped freshly ground coffee.
Featuring gorgeous, curvaceous good looks, and in sleek grey finish, this coffee maker has a push button flow so you can measure out the correct amount of coffee – just push once to start and once to stop once your cup is full. The 19 bar pump and thermoblock heating element ensure the perfect flow and temperature, and the power saving mode – automatically switching off after 30 minutes – means that this coffee machine is eco-friendly too!
All this sophistication would be nothing without taste though, and the Nespresso M100 doesn't disappoint. Nespresso's capsules guarantee consistent taste and aroma, and the Aeroccino Plus means you can get a delicious froth for lattes or cappuccinos. This is a great coffee machine from Magimix that is simple to use every day.
A leading manufacture of food processors, accessories and parts, Magimix is a recognised market leader and a company that you can trust. The quality and efficiency of their products is hard to beat, and the clean and simple lines and classic colours of their designs complement any kitchen.
Magimix Nespresso coffee makers bring together two great products: reliable and robust Magimix technology and Nespresso coffee capsules that bring the perfect cup of coffee within everyone’s reach. In collaboration with Nespresso, the Citiz range is inspired by the colours, shapes, streets and landmarks of cities around the world, giving these coffee machines a uniquely urban edge and a sophisticated cosmopolitan look.
Delivery UK MainlandStandard Delivery:
Delivered to you in 3 - 5 working days
- £3.95 or FREE for all UK mainland orders over £50
Delivered to you in 2 - 3 working days.
- £5.25 or FREE for all mainland UK orders over £100
Delivered to you Next working day
- £5.95 for all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm
- 1 hour timed delivery slot with prior email and text notification.
Please call us on 0845 862 1032 or 01256 771100 to arrange this service.
Collect from Store
- Orders can be collected from our store in Overton, Hampshire RG25 3EB, 7 days a a week (Saturday and Sunday or evenings by arrangement). The collection address will be on your invoice which is emailed to you at the time of placing your order.
- If you need help with directions or wish to discuss the day that you wish to collect your order please call us on: 0845 862 1032 and we will be pleased to help.
Delivery Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly IslesStandard Delivery
: (3-5 working days).
- £7.95 for orders with a weight of less than 5 Kg
- If your delivery package weighs more than 5 Kg then we will contact you prior to despatch to confirm the total costs.
- If you need a faster or special delivery time or service for these areas please contact us on 0845 862 1032 or email: contactus@BayTreeCookware.co.uk
(5-7 Working Days)
Rest of the World:
(5-10 working days)
Full details of our delivery policy and processes can be found by clicking here
- £50 to all other destinations.
You can be assured that if for any reason you find the goods are unsuitable you may return them to us within 30 days for either a full refund of the cost of the goods or exchange.
If the goods are damaged or defective when you receive them we will arrange for them to be returned to us and either replace them at our cost or provide a full refund including the original delivery charges as long as you notify us within 48hr of receiving the goods. You then have up to 30 days to return them to us.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please click here for full details of our returns policy and process.