Established by Louise Charles Pillivuyt in 1818, Pillivuyt blend hundreds of years of traditional artisanship with modern techniques, and is one of the few manufacturers working in porcelain today to develop their own paste from which they create their extensive range of kitchenware. Their porcelain meets the high standards of restaurateurs and caterers, most importantly due to its durability and high thermal resistance.
All pieces are fired twice to 1400 degrees Centigrade for added strength, and are hand finished by master craftsmen for superb definition and quality. With a philosophy based on discovering and meeting the ever-changing needs of cooks – whether professional or not – and a commitment to the highest quality, Pillivuyt products are an exceptional example of porcelain craft that can be relied upon whatever your needs.
ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 3.00pm ARE USUALLY DISPATCHED THE SAME DAY.
Standard delivery - UK Mainland
- FREE Delivery on orders of £25 and over - to arrive within 2-3 working days
- £2.99 on orders under £25 to arrive within 2-3 working days after dispatch
- FREE Express delivery on orders over £100 to arrive within 2 working days after dispatch (Monday to Friday)
- Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday) - £5.95
use Interlink Couriers for larger
items with a 1 hour timed delivery slot with advance email/text
notification to the customer or Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery
Service for smaller items. Both services require a signature on
- Saturday delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery Service is £9.95 for smaller items.
Please click here for full details of delivery information including international.
Please click here for full details of returns and refunds.