If the goods are damaged or defective when you receive them we will either replace them at our cost or provide a full refund including delivery charges.
Our ‘No Quibble’ returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning Goods to Bay Tree CookwareBefore returning goods please advise us by email at Contactus@BayTreeCookware.co.uk or call us on 01225 580 090. We ask that you enclose a copy of your original invoice or order confirmation that was emailed to you when you placed your order so we can trace your return though our warehouse and either replace, exchange or refund your purchase.
Returning unsuitable ordersThe returned goods when received by us must be:
- Complete and undamaged with the original packaging, labels and instructions.
- In a resalable condition
Alternatively we can arrange for our courier to collect the goods from a specified address and the costs of this collection will be deducted from your refund. We will be pleased to provide a price for this service. Please email Contactus@baytreecookware.co.uk or phone us on 01225 580 090 for an up to date price.
When we receive your returned order in suitable condition we will credit your original payment method within 10 days or re-send alternative goods of your choice within 1-3 days.
If you decide to order alternative goods then Bay Tree Cookware will bear the costs of delivery of the alternative goods at our standard UK mainland delivery rate.
Special Orders of Non-stock itemsWe regret that we cannot accept returns goods that we have been specially sourced for you unless of course they are faulty.
Returning Faulty goods
- We will replace faulty goods with an identical item or provide a replacement of your choice (to the same value as the original order or greater if you pay the balance) or refund the cost of the goods to your card within 30 days, as you prefer.
- If we agree that the goods are faulty we will refund you the cost of returning them to us by 2nd Class Royal Mail or Royal Mail Standard Parcel for items with a weight up to 2 Kg. For items over this weight you must contact us before returning the goods to agree the most appropriate method.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the returned product reaches us in good condition is not damaged on its return journey. We recommend either using Royal Mail recorded delivery or a courier. As a minimum we recommend you obtain 'Proof of Postage' from the post office which is a free.
- There is no delivery charge on the replacement of faulty goods.