Award winning Robert Welch Santoku Knife from the Signature Range 14cm/5.5in
The wide, scalloped, Asian style blade lets you rapidly slice, dice and chop your way through both delicate meat and vegetables. Also available with a 17cm blade.
The smooth and soft curves to the handle is complemented by the extremely tough steel blade to provide a knife which inspires confidence in the kitchen with all food preparation.
The Robert Welch Signature range of knives are fully forged from German DIN 1.4116 stainless steel and hardened to Rockwell 55-56. Using World Edge Geometry TM (™) inspired by master sword craftsmen from Japan, the blades have been tempered and honed to produce a blade that cuts and slices effortlessly.
The metal is full tang, and robotic technology is used to ensure the handles match the shape of the tang perfectly. All joints and surfaces are checked and finished to ensure that food particles won’t get trapped.
The handles are individually designed for each type of knife to ensure it is best suited to the knife’s purpose, so any cooking task can be an enjoyable experience no matter which knife you need to use.
ORDERS RECEIVED BEFORE 3.00pm ARE USUALLY DISPATCHED THE SAME DAY.
Standard delivery - UK Mainland
- FREE Delivery on orders of £25 and over - to arrive within 2-3 working days
- £2.99 on orders under £25 to arrive within 2-3 working days after dispatch
- FREE Express delivery on orders over £100 to arrive within 2 working days after dispatch (Monday to Friday)
- Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday) - £5.95
use Interlink Couriers for larger
items with a 1 hour timed delivery slot with advance email/text
notification to the customer or Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery
Service for smaller items. Both services require a signature on
- Saturday delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery Service is £9.95 for smaller items.
Please click here for full details of delivery information including international.
Please click here for full details of returns and refunds.