The term “Bay Tree Cookware Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Bay Tree Cookware Ltd, 2A Quidhampton Business Units, Polhampton, Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3EB. Our company registration number is 6878585 and the registered address is: 2A Quidhampton Business Units, Polhampton, Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3EB . The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website content may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Bay Tree Cookware Discount Code Terms and Conditions
The Discount Code will appear on your order acknowledgement email.
To redeem your online Discount Code, simply enter the code in the discount checkout box on the ‘My shopping bag’ page when placing your order on BayTreeCookware.co.uk. This code is for one purchase only.
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is valid on a one use basis only and applies to purchases made over the telephone and on BayTreeCookware.co.uk.
2. The Discount Code may not used in conjunction with any other code or promotion.
3. The Discount Code is redeemable against all products on www.baytreecookware.co.uk except electrical appliances.
4. The Discount Code does not apply to delivery charges.
5. This offer is not available with the purchase of Bay Tree Cookware vouchers.
6. Discount Codes can only be redeemed against subsequent transactions.
7. Discount Codes cannot be redeemed for cash or be returned under the 30-day returns policy.
8. If all or some of the products are returned under the Bay Tree Cookware 30-day returns policy thereby reducing the value of the original transaction the Discount Code amount will be deducted from the money refunded.
9. The Discount Code cannot be sold or transferred.
10. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw, alter or decline this offer without prior notice.
12. If the order is less than the value of the promotional code we will not be able to give ‘change’ i.e. if the item is valued at £6.95 and the value of the Discount Code is £10.00 we will not be able to give the difference of 3.05 back to the customer.
13. If a Discount Code is not received and we are not informed until after the code has expired, we will not issue a new code as a reasonable time has elapsed to request replacement.
14. If an order is cancelled a replacement code will not be issued unless we are at fault for the order being cancelled i.e. an item ordered becomes unavailable for delivery through no error on the customers behalf and the order has to be cancelled, we would under these circumstances offer a replacement code.
15. Discount Codes must be applied at the point of sale and cannot be redeemed afterwards.
16. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.