Orders received before 3pm Monday to Friday are usually dispatched within 1 working day.
Delivery - UK Mainland
- FREE Delivery on orders of £25 and over - to arrive within 2-3 working days
- FREE Express delivery on orders over £100 to arrive within 1-2 working days after dispatch (Monday to Friday Delivery)
- Next Day delivery (Monday to Friday) £7.95. Orders must be received before 11.30am
- Delivery Charges of £2.99 on orders under £25 to arrive within 3-4 working days after dispatch
Next Day and Timed Delivery
- Next day or named working day delivery (Monday to Friday) the charge is £7.95
- We use Couriers for larger items with advance email and text notification if a mobile number is provided by the customer.
- Our Royal Mail 2nd Class deliveries are sent with proof of delivery via Royal Mail website and 1st Class Tracked Delivery Service for smaller items.
- Saturday delivery via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery Service is £9.95 for smaller items.
Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly IslesStandard Delivery: £7.95 on a 3-5 working days service.
- £7.95 for orders with a weight of less than 5 Kg
- If your delivery package weighs more than 5 Kg then we will contact you prior to dispatch to confirm the total costs.
- If you need a faster or special delivery time or service for these areas please contact us on 01225 580090 or email: contactus@BayTreeCookware.co.uk
International Delivery Charges
Europe: (5-7 Working Days)
£15 - £30 to Central Europe, depending on the weight and size of the items ordered which will be calculated at the checkout.
Rest of the World: (5-10 working days)
- £50 to all other destinations.
Please note that weight and size restrictions apply to International delivery. If your package exceeds the weight (5Kg) or size (30cm x 30cm x30cm) we will contact you prior to dispatch to agree any additional delivery costs.
- All orders are shipped using either Couriers on a 24hr service or by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class Post with Proof of Delivery, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or Tracked Services.
- Orders are processed one working day after receipt Monday - Friday.
- Delivery time scales are between 1 - 4 working days depending on your chosen delivery service, products ordered and stock availability and location.
- Next Day Delivery are dispatched on the same day as long as the order is received by us before before 11.00 am.
Tracking Your Order
- When your order is dispatched from BayTree you will receive an email from us confirming that its on its way.
- All customer orders being delivered by our courier will also receive an email confirmation from the courier with a tracking number confirming that the parcel is in their system.
- You can use this tracking number on the couriers website to find out where your order is in the process and to change the delivery date if it is not convenient to you.
Deliveries by Royal Mail
- When your order leaves us you will receive an email from Bay Tree Cookware confirming that your delivery is on the way.
- All Royal Mail deliveries are sent with a Proof of Delivery or tracking so you can track the progress of your delivery on the Royal Mail Website by clicking here:
What if I am not at home to sign for the delivery?
- If your order is being delivered by courier a signature will be required from the customer at the time of delivery to acknowledge safe receipt.
- If this is not possible you can instruct the courier company to leave your order with a neighbour or in another safe place if you are not at home. In these circumstances, you MUST leave a signed note of your instructions in a place where the driver can collect the note and scan your signature.
- Please note that in both circumstances where you are not present to sign for your order and your order is either left with a neighbour or in a safe place on your property at your request that this is done at the customers risk in case the delivery is lost or stolen.
- If you are unavailable to accept the delivery from our courier they will leave a card offering you the option to arrange for re-delivery at another time and date.
- If your order includes knives and they are delivered either by courier or via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery it will require a signature to confirm safe receipt by a responsible adult.
- If you are unavailable to sign for the delivery Royal Mail will leave a card informing you how to either arrange a re-delivery or the location where the package can be be collected from the local Royal Mail delivery office ( This is not your local Post Office ). If you opt for the latter please ensure you take proof of your delivery address and identity.
BayTree Cookware Delivery and Shipping Policy
- Subject to stock availability, orders received before 3pm and using the Next Day Delivery Service on weekdays are shipped the same day.
- If we are unable to meet our normal delivery time scales because of stock availability we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone to discuss and agree either a revised delivery date, cancellation or an amendment to your order to suit you
- All UK order values to qualify for free delivery are calculated excluding the costs of delivery.
- UK Mainland delivery charges exclude the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Isles.
- Maximum weight for standard delivery is 10Kg. Maximum size limits per parcel are: 1.5m on any one length and a combined cubic capacity of 3 cubic metres.
- Delivery charges are incurred only once. If we need to send your order in more than one consignment due to stock availability then we will do so at our cost.
- Our standard delivery service covers Monday to Friday and excludes weekend or Bank holiday delivery.
- The customer is responsible for paying any customs or other import duties and taxes in the country of delivery
- In the interests of safety and security, we dispatch all orders for knives by courier or recorded delivery by Royal Mail which means that all knife orders require a signature by an adult on delivery.