- The I O Shen 21cm Chef’s Knife to cover a wide range of food preparation
- The I O Shen 16cm Sahm Khom Slicer for precision work
- The I O Shen 10.5cm Pointed Paring Knife for working with small fruit and vegetables.
“These knives are just stunning. They stay sharper and retain their edge longer than any other knife I have used.” – Garrey Dawson – Ready Steady Cook
Blade manufacturing process:
I.O.Shen Mastergrade knives are made using Triplex Steel Technology, a process that uses three different layers of steel to create the blade – one layer of super-hard steel (Rockwell 62°) between two layers of softer stainless steel (Rockwell 10°).
This process not only provides an amazingly sharp cutting edge but maintains this blade for an incredible amount of time.
I O shen Tai Tang handle:
The Tai Tang handle has a unique design that distinguishes the knife as an I.O.Shen; this design is not merely a beautiful embellishment drawn onto the handle, but an integral part of the handle’s framework and essential in giving the knife excellent balance and stability.
Made from a synthetic material called ebonite, the handle is both durable and heat resistant.
Use and Care
- We recommend that knives are stored either in a knife block (resting on the back of the blade – this helps to protect the sharpened edge of the blade from damage) or on a magnetic block. (I O Shen knife block sold separately on BayTree)
- I.O.Shen knives are best washed by hand, then dried and immediately stored.
- Dishwasher cleaning is not recommended
This is an age-restricted item 18+
In order to be compliant with the UK’s Offensive Weapons Act 2019, we carry out a pre-shipment age-verification check on all knife sales being shipped within the UK.
If you purchase a knife to be delivered within the UK, one of our team will contact you before shipment to ensure that both the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years of age. All shipments containing knives will be dispatched with an age verified delivery service via either Royal Mail or UPS.
Delivery: Free delivery on orders over £25. Free next-day delivery on orders over £100 by courier or Royal Mail tracked delivery. Find out more.
Returns: 30 day returns window. Find out more.