Handcrafted in Seki, Japan the Kai Shun Classic, 3 piece knife set includes the 20cm Chef's Knife, 15cm Utility Knife and 8.5cm Paring Knife in a wooden presentation box making this an exceptional present or gift.
The Kai Shun Classic knives have beautiful Damascus blades with D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handles. These knives are acknowledged to be amongst the best in the world and a delight to use.
Kai Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel provides incredible edge retention. Blades are handcrafted with Damascus stainless steel, ground and bead-blasted creating a flowing pattern of the layered steel. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty.
The Shun Classic Series unites centuries-old Japanese Samurai blacksmithing with today's modern and technically sophisticated manufacturing processes. The result is an exceedingly high-quality range of Damascus knives, engineered with attention to the most minute details and designed to always retain its sharpness. The knives are therefore ideally suited for professional use. The Shun Classic blades are gorgeous to look at due to the distinctive semigloss pattern exhibited by the Damascus steel composite comprising 32 layers.
- Set includes a Kai Shun Classic 8.5cm Paring Knife (DM-0700) 15cm Utility Knife (DM-0701) and 20cm Chef's Knife (DM-0706).
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core with 32-layers of Damascus steel
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
- Full tang provides strength and balance.
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle is strong, durable, handwash recommended.
- Chef's knife | DM-0706 Blade 8.0" / 20,0 cm, Handle 12,2 cm
- Utility knife | DM-0701 Blade 6.0" / 15,0 cm, Handle 10,4 cm
- Paring knife | DM-0700 Blade 3.5" / 9,0 cm, Handle 10,4 cm
- Wooden presentation box
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty.
This is an age-restricted item 18+
In order to be compliant with the UK’s Offensive Weapons Act 2019, we carry out a pre-shipment age-verification check on all knife sales being shipped within the UK.
If you purchase a knife to be delivered within the UK, one of our team will contact you before shipment to ensure that both the purchaser and recipient are over 18 years of age. All shipments containing knives will be dispatched with an age verified delivery service via either Royal Mail or UPS.
Delivery: Free delivery on orders over £25. Free next-day delivery on orders over £100 by courier or Royal Mail tracked delivery. Find out more.
Returns: 30 day returns window. Find out more.